Dr. Martens 1460 Who Black Target Smooth
In 1967, Pete Townshend wore a pair of battered old 1460s on stage and catapulted us into the world of music. With this season's collaboration, things come full circle. Or rather: full mod target.
The Who 1460 boot features a Smooth leather upper with a large target icon emblazoned across the heel. Bespoke touches include a red Dr. Martens heel loop and welt stitching, and a dual-branded sock liner.
- 8-eye unisex style
- Laces feature mismatched red and blue aglets — a.k.a. the plastic tag covering the end of the lace
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
- Constructed with the iconic and comfortable air-cushioned soles, with grooved edges
- Made with Smooth, the original, durable Dr. Martens leather. Clean with a damp cloth
- Packaged in a dual-branded, bespoke shoe box
- Learn more about our collaboration with The Who