Methods of payment accepted
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Amex on Paypal and soon Interac.
At this time we do not accept Cashier's checks, Money Orders.
Important information about payment
- Credit Cards may be charged immediately upon order.
- With a credit card payment, you will notice the charge on your bill or statement within 2 business days
- For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
- You will only be charged for the items that are shipped to you, along with appropriate shipping and tax, where applicable.
|Province||Provincial sales taxes (PST) |
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
|Quebec Sales Tax (QST)|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||15%|
|Prince Edward Island (PEI)||15%|
Sales taxes may apply to your order depending on where you live. Please check your area below for more detail: Orders Delivered to Quebec, Canada.
No Sales Taxes for U.S. Customers
Canadian sales taxes do not apply to U.S. customers. Therefore, our U.S. customers are not charged any sales taxes, Canadian or American, provided their order is delivered to an address in the U.S.
GST:808449458 RT 0001 QST:1216540863 TQ 0001
All prices are listed in Canadian dollars. If you order by credit card, the credit card company will automatically convert your currency to Canadian dollars and pay the appropriate amount.
Please Note: We are Not responsible for any cost associated with customs charges and others fees export outside canada.
How to use Promo or Discount Code
We may feature promotional coupon and discount programs. Follow these simple steps to redeem a promotion or discount code:
- On the Payment page in Checkout, enter the code in the box next to "Gift Certificates and Discount Codes." Codes are case sensitive
- Click "Apply". If your discount qualifies, it will be displayed in the payment summary.
- Only one coupon per purchase.
Security and privacy
ZoneRock.ca website uses PayPal to secure your payment details for every transaction, one of the world's largest and most secure payment processors. With PayPal you can either use your existing PayPal account or pay without being a Paypal member. Paypal provides a secure 128bit encrypted SSL session to protect your privacy including credit card information. Credit card numbers are never seen by us, nor are they stored by our system. Once your payment has been validated, your data are destroyed from Paypal: this is why we ask for your payment card number again for each new order. This provides the highest possible level of security to make your online shopping experience safe and secure. To learn more about the advantages of using Paypal please visit www.paypal.com