Drummondville e-cigarettes & vaporizers
Our shop offers you the vast majority of known brands in vaporizers and e-cigarettes, whether you are a beginner or experienced. New models of vaporizers and electronic cigarettes are available on a very regular basis. Zone Rock's dedicated and friendly staff is committed to serving you well and helping you choose the vaporizer or e-cigarette you want, in addition to offering you a wide range of solutions for proper use.
Zone Rock is above all a passionate team that cares about the health and safety of its customers! By staying informed of the latest studies and carefully selecting the best brands, we ensure the quality of our service and our vaporizers and e-cigarettes. Our vaporizers and e-cigarettes come from duly selected laboratories in which we have great confidence.
NOTE: In accordance with Bill C-28 in effect since November 26, 2015, the WEB store is closed. All our publications concerning "what no longer needs to be pronounced" have been removed!
ALSO NOTE: The term "vaporizer article" is the only term that we are legally allowed to use on our website to refer to any type of vaporizer article.
FOLLOWING THE ADOPTION OF THE NEW TOBACCO LAW, WE ARE NO LONGER AUTHORIZED TO POST OUR PRODUCTS ON THE SITE.
Following the coming into force of Bill 44 (An Act to Strengthen Tobacco Control), it is impossible for us to have an online store that displays electronic cigarette products.
Legislation and corporate responsibility
Since we opened our boutique in Drummondville, we have always taken steps to prohibit the sale of steam engine products to minors. Now, with the Tobacco Control Act, which includes the steamer and the e-cigarette, which came into force on November 26, 2015, we have a regulatory framework that we strictly respect.
At our store in Drummondville, which sells vaporizers and e-cigarettes, here are some additional rules that we must respect since the new laws came into effect:
- It is impossible to buy vaporizers and e-cigarettes by minors or for minors.
- All customers must be 18 years of age or older to enter the stores, even if they do not intend to make a purchase. If we have any doubt about the customer's age, we will check the age as soon as you enter the store.
- To have the right to display our products inside the shop. The products must not be visible from the outside.
- We cannot give or rent a vaporizer or electronic cigarette
- Shipping tobacco products by mail or sale over the Internet is illegal
- The invoice must be more than $10
Quebec Tobacco and Electronic Cigarette (E-Cigarette) Law
In a turnaround, the Government of Quebec took the industry by surprise by adopting the''An Act to Strengthen Tobacco Control'' in November 2015.
Pour plus d’information concernant la loi sur la cigarette électronique:
For more information about the new e-cigarette law:
- Visit the website of the Ministère de la Santé et des Services Sociaux. You will find the complete law as well as the amounts of fines in case of non-compliance: https://www.msss.gouv.qc.ca/en/
- An Act about the tobacco control
- Law 44 Project : Act about tobacco control (in French only) :
Federal law about tobacco and e-cigarette (vaporizers)
- You can also find Federal Bill S5: An Act to Amend the Tobacco Act. On the Government of Canada website -
- Vaping - The Tobacco and Vaping Products Act came into force on May 23, 2018. It is now legal for adults to purchase vaporizers containing nicotine, a less harmful alternative to cigarettes.