Dr. Martens 1460 Alt Zip Black Waxed Full Grain
The boot that demands to be worn and gets better with age. The 1460 8-eye boot retooled in Waxed Full Grain, a leather with an oily finish designed to develop more character with age. Proudly highlight your creases, marks and scuffs that come with real wear. Fitted with an easy-on gunmetal heel and ankle zips with matching rivet highlights. Set on our rugged Ben sole with imposing commando tread. Finished with an AirWair tongue loop and the yellow pop of our welt stitch.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Waxed Full Grain is an oily, rugged Crazy Horse leather that will look even better with age
- A pillar of DM's construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch — marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that's unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction - Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed - Wider and a more rounded toe shape
Waxed Full Grain - a rugged Crazy Horse type Leather, that will develop a natural patina in wear.
Wipe away dirt using a damp cloth. Apply Dr. Martens Wonder Balsam to the outside of your footwear to keep the leather supple, strong and smooth. Once dry, buff vigorously to desired shine using a clean Dr. Martens Shoe Brush. Repeat regularly to prolong the life of your footwear.
Goodyear Welted - the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, providing more comfort and durability for years to come.