Dr. Martens 1460 Pascal Gunmetal Metallic Virginia Diva
In a crowd of thousands. Stand out. This new collection fuses light-catching metallic shades with rugged DM's silhouettes. Here our original 8-eye boot is reworked in classic Metallic Virginia leather, enhanced with brushed silver eyelets, metallic laces and silver welt stitching. Rock them at gigs, parties — and whenever you damn well want.
- Born on 1st April 1960 and named as such. Over six decades our 8-eye 1460 has become iconic
- Metallic Virginia is a midweight tumbled leather full of character and finished in a satin metallic shade. Clean with a damp cloth and care with Dr. Martens Shoe Polish
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
The 1460 is the original Dr. Martens boot. Its instantly recognizable DNA looks like this: 8 eyes, classic Dr. Martens Smooth leather, grooved sides, a heel-loop, yellow stitching, and a comfortable, air-cushioned sole.
- Original 8-eye boot
- Built on the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, which is oil and fat resistant with good abrasion and slip resistance
- Use our Wonder Balsam to keep your boots clean, protect the leather, and keep it soft and supple
Airwairs original signature leather: a firm, finished leather with a smooth, semi bright appearance.
[Smooth] = Clean Away dirt using a damp cloth, allow to dry apply correct coloured wax based shoe polish to restore shine as desired.