Dr. Martens 2976 Black Blizzard WP
Get winter fearless. Our Chelsea boot upgraded. Constructed on our unique slip resistant WinterGrip outsole. Using GripWair grooved cleats for extra traction on icy streets. A classic Chelsea boot built with rugged water and salt-resistant Blizzard leather which we’ve extended to the elasticated gusset for increased weather protection. Stay warm with our insulated WarmWair extra soft snowtex fleece lining. A powerful barrier against the bite of cold. Completed with our signature yellow welt stitch and scripted heel loop. Keep moving with confidence when the temperature drops.
- The 2976 is the rugged Docs take on the classic Chelsea boot. Manufactured since the 70s
- Tougher than it looks. Blizzard WP leather feels smooth and buttery-soft but offers salt and water-resistance
- Our unique hybrid GripWair sole design provides extra traction on slippery surfaces
- Construction - Made with our Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Standard last - Recommended for all feet, but perfect for average to wide width feet
Blizzard WP - A smooth full grain leather with soft, aniline finish
Wipe away dirt using a damp cloth. Apply Dr. Martens Wonder Balsam to the outside of your footwear to keep the leather supple, strong and smooth..
Goodyear Welted - the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, providing more comfort and durability for years to come.