Vaporizers and e-cigarettes Drummondville
Our store offers the vast majority of known brands in terms of vaporizers and e-cigarettes, whether you are a beginner or experienced. New models of vaporizers and electronic cigarettes are available on a regular basis. The dedicated and friendly staff at Zone Rock is committed to serving you well and helping you choose the vaporizer or e-cigarette you want, in addition to offering you a range of solutions for proper use.
Zone Rock is above all a passionate team concerned about the health and safety of its customers! It is by staying informed of the latest studies and by carefully selecting the best brands that we ensure the quality of our service and our vaporizers and e-cigarettes. Our vaporizers and e-cigarettes come from duly selected laboratories in which we have great confidence.
NOTE: In compliance with Bill C-28 in effect since November 26, 2015, the WEB store is closed. All our publications concerning "what we must no longer pronounce the name" have been removed!
PLEASE NOTE: The term "vaping supply" is the only term we are legally allowed to use on our website to refer to any type of vaping item.
FOLLOWING THE ADOPTION OF THE NEW TOBACCO LAW, WE ARE NO LONGER AUTHORIZED TO DISPLAY OUR PRODUCTS ON THE SITE.
Following the entry into force of Bill 44 (Act to Strengthen Tobacco Control), it is impossible to have an online store that displays electronic cigarette products.
Legislation and corporate responsibility
Since we opened our store in Drummondville, we have always taken measures to prohibit the sale of vaping items to minors. Now, with the Law concerning tobacco control that includes the vaporizer and electronic cigarette, which came into effect on November 26, 2015, we have a regulatory framework that we strictly follow.
At our Drummondville store that sells vaporizers and e-cigarettes, here are some additional rules we have to follow since the new laws came into effect:
- Vaporizers and e-cigarettes cannot be purchased by or for minors.
- All customers must be 18 years of age or older to enter the stores, even if they do not intend to make a purchase. If we have any doubt about the age of the customer, we will do an age verification upon entering the store.
- In order to have the right to display our products inside the store. The products must not be visible from the outside.
- We cannot give away or rent a vaporizer or an electronic cigarette
- Shipping tobacco products by mail or selling them on the internet is illegal
- The invoice must be greater than 10$.
Quebec laws on tobacco and electronic cigarettes (vaping)
In a twist of fate, the Quebec government took the industry by surprise by passing the ''Act to Strengthen Tobacco Control'' in November 2015.
For more information about the law on the electronic cigarette:
- Visit the Ministry of Health and Social Services website. You will find the complete law as well as the fines for non-compliance. https://www.msss.gouv.qc.ca/en/
- An Act Respecting Tobacco Control
- Bill 44: An Act Respecting Tobacco Control
Federal laws on tobacco and electronic cigarettes (vaping).
- You can also find the proposed Federal Bill S5: An Act to amend the Tobacco Act on the Government of Canada website
- Vaping - The Tobacco and Vaping Products Act went into effect on May 23, 2018. It is now legal for adults to purchase vaping products containing nicotine, a less harmful alternative to smoking.
Check out these interesting links!
(Electronic cigarette trade association – ECTA)
- Vapour Advocates of Canada - LINK
- Association Québeçoise des vapoteries – AQV - link
- Canadian vaping association – CVA - link