Dr. Martens Women's 1460 Parchment Beige Floral Mash Up Backhand
The DM's archives have inspired our latest floral print. The 8-eye 1460 boot is revitalized for this summer with screen print style design with pastel pops of color from our seasonal palette. The Floral Mash Up is constructed from durable and soft Backhand leather. Highlighted with antique gold eyelets and contrasted against black laces and collar binding. Built on top of our classic DMS sole and signed with our unmissable yellow welt stitch and AirWair branded heel loop.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Backhand is full-grain leather that's durable and soft to the touch
- A pillar of DM's construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch — marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that's unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction - Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed - Wider and a more rounded toe shape
Backhand - A full-grain soft leather featuring a straw grain texture, finished with a digital print.
Wipe away dirt using a damp cloth.
Goodyear Welted - the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, providing more comfort and durability for years to come.